- Is East Woodbridge A Good Place To Live?
- Close to Highway 7 and Other Major Arteries
- Local Attractions
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Grocery Shopping
- Places of Worship
- Real Estate in Woodbridge East
- Population Statistics of People in the East Woodbridge Area
- Average Salaries in East Woodbridge
- Is East Woodbridge a Safe Place to Live?
House Types For Sale in East Woodbridge
118 Cowan Dr
Listed 16 hours ago
5 Imperial Crt
Listed 4 days ago
165 Beatrice Way
Listed 1 day ago
42 Muzich Pl
Listed 11 days ago
46 Arrowhead Dr
Listed 1 day ago
#209 -4800 Highway 7 Ave
Listed 12 days ago
#ph 706 -4700 Highway 7 Rd
Listed 6 days ago
8013 Islington Ave
Listed 9 days ago
#116 -4800 Highway 7 Rd W
Listed 14 days ago
78 Novaview Cres
Listed 7 days ago
35 Cartwright Blvd
Listed 3 months ago
49 Dianawood Rdge N
Listed 3 months ago
Is East Woodbridge A Good Place To Live?
Woodbridge is located in the City of Vaughan, which is located just north of Toronto. East Woodbridge is a beautiful area that boasts suburban neighbourhoods, entertainment districts, and amazing shopping.
Close to Highway 7 and Other Major Arteries
Woodbridge East is a great location for commuters and for convenience.
- Woodbridge East is close to Highway 7, which allows residents to easily access major shopping centers, movie theatres, and many entertainment attractions for all members of the family.
- This community is also conveniently close to major highways like Highway 400, Highway 407 (Toll), while Highway 401 and Highway 404 can be easily accessed by using Highway 400 or Highway 407.
- Woodbridge East is a short commute to downtown Toronto and Pearson International Airport.
The ability to quickly access the amenities and attractions Toronto has to offer makes living in Woodbridge East ideal. A relatively short commute to Pearson International Airport is a huge convenience for travellers.
While living in Woodbridge East, you can enjoy the many local attractions.
- There are many beautiful natural parks and walking trails around the Humber River area and Boyd park.
- The well known Vaughan Mills shopping centre is in close proximity to convenient multi-purpose shopping.
- The Kortright Centre for Conservation conveniently located at 9550 Pine Valley Drive, is an amazing facility that offers many education programs and various events. The Kortright Centre’s education programs rank this centre as one of the most leading-edge facilities in Canada.
- Visit the Boyd Conservation Area, located at 8739 Islington Avenue, and enjoy nature hiking, summertime outdoor music concerts or even exquisite bird watching.
For other family outings, you can enjoy the Woodbridge Fairgrounds, home of the Woodbridge Fair.
Living in Woodbridge East has the advantage of living in close proximity to a famous theme park Canada’s Wonderland. This 330-acre theme park not only is home to many amazing rides for all ages, great eateries and includes an amazing 20-acre waterpark.
It is open between May and October, allowing many visits for optimum entertainment. Canada’s Wonderland is one of the most popular attractions in Ontario. Visit Canada’s Wonderland in the Month of October for their famous Halloween Haunt, an event which peaks many people’s interest.
Woodbridge East is the happening place to be for avid shoppers. Enjoy shopping experiences at the closeby Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, which has approximately 47 shops combined with great eateries to meet all your shopping needs.
Vaughan Mills is also Toronto’s first Outlet mall shopping centre. A great place to find great deals. Another great outlet mall shopping adventure is the RioCan Colossus Centre, located at 7501-7621 Weston Rd.
When you are finished shopping, you can enjoy a visit to the famous Colossus Cineplex Cinemas or Dave and Busters indoor amusement centre for fun family entertainment.
Woodbridge East houses a high population of the Italian Culture. There are many Italian specialty shops closeby to meet the needs of the Italian community. There are also other cultural specialty shops located here. Grocery stores close by are:
- No Frills
- Nature’s Emporium
- Cataldi Fresh Market
- Brates Food Market
And many more.
Places of Worship
Choosing to reside in Woodbridge East provides many places of Worship for every denomination. This is a very important feature for many people. Some places of worship include:
- Christ Church Anglican
- Vaughan Baptist Church
- Verbo Christian Church
- Woodbridge Pentecostal Church
- Woodbridge United Church
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Immaculate Conception Church
- St. Peterès Catholic Church
- Iglesia Hispana del Nazareno
And many more.
Real Estate in Woodbridge East
There are many upscale homes on large properties, condos, and Townhomes for sale in East Woodbridge. This prestigious area is ideal for growing families as it boasts many educational, recreational, and other convenient amenities. For example, living in the East Woodbridge area provides easy access to many schools, such as:
- Immaculate Conception Elementary School
- St Margaret Mary Elementary School
- St Padre Pio Elementary School – received a 9.3 rating
- Emily Carr Secondary School – received a 7.4 rating
- St. Robert Secondary School – received an 8.7 rating
- Woodbridge College – Secondary – 3 year score – 78
- Woodbridge Public School – 3-year score – 81
- St. Clement CES- Elementary and Middle School – 3-year score 85
- Pine Grove Public School – 3-year score – 80
The EQAO School score average is 81/100.
Day Care Centres
There are several Day Care Facilities in the area of Woodbridge East. Some are:
- Scholar Montessori Academy
- Child’s View Daycare Centre
- Market Lane Early Learning Centre
Amenities Close By
- Grocery Stores
- Liquor Store
- Coffee Shops
- Gas Stations
- Health and Fitness facilities
- Medical Care
- Movie Theatre
- Indoor swimming pool
- Conservation Areas
Population Statistics of People in the East Woodbridge Area
The statistical reporting for ages of residents in this neighbourhood is as follows:
- Ages 0-12 – 15%
- Ages 13-19 – 7%
- Ages 20-29 – 10%
- Ages 30-44 – 26%
- Ages 45-64 – 27%
- Adults over the age of 65 – 15%
The statistical reporting for family cultures in this neighbourhood are as follows:
- European – 81%
- British Isles – 10%
- Caribbean – 3%
- East and Southeast Asian – 3%
- French – 1%
Average Salaries in East Woodbridge
Below you will see what the approximate average salary for certain professions:
- Law Clerk – $45,140
- Executive Asst. – $43,071
- Office Manager – $48,832
- Bookkeeper – $47,170
- Accountant – $56,000
Some popular industries in Woodbridge are Litens Automotive, Adidas and TACC. The average salary while working in East Woodbridge is approximately $47,394. So you see if you work and live in East Woodbridge you can live a very comfortable lifestyle without the need to commute long distances. Therefore this creates more time to spend with family and friends.
Is East Woodbridge a Safe Place to Live?
The majority of the population found in East Woodbridge are young professionals and families. Homes located in this area range from $529,000 to approximately $2.7 million, so you can see the range is prestigious luxury homes with a mix of fully detached family homes. The Toronto Neighbourhoods website states that Woodbridge rates 4 out of 5 stars for safety.