- ALAN ISIK
- Use slider to set property price
- *Conditions and Limitations
- Are There Any Extra Costs That I as a Purchaser Will Have To Pay?
- What does the $5,000 minimum fee mean?
- If the commission is under $5,000 that I will owe you money?
- What can I expect by way of service from you?
- When do I get my cashback?
- I have already engaged a real estate agent to assist me with finding a home. Can I switch to you so I can qualify for the cash back rebate?
- I would like to use the cash rebate that I will be receiving towards the down payment of my home purchase or towards the closing costs. Is this possible?
- Do I have to pay HST on my cashback?
- Are cashback rebates legal?
- Will you take me to see homes?
- Will we all receive a rebate if more than one person is buying the property?
- I may decide to use you as the selling agent for my current home, but would that prevent me from being eligible for the cash back rebate for my new home purchase?
- Why Choose Me as Your Buyer’s Agent?
- YOUR SUCCESS
NO-PRESSURE REAL ESTATE AGENT IN VAUGHAN
AS A BUYER, YOU DO NOT PAY ANY COMMISSION TO YOUR AGENT. The commission is paid for by the Seller. With commission taken care of, you just need to ensure that you select a Realtor who will best represent your interest when you buy your home. As your Buyer’s agent, I owe my loyalty to you – the homebuyer. I have your best interests in mind throughout the entire transaction process.
Use slider to set property price
*Conditions and Limitations
1. Cashback offer available for a limited time only.
2. Everything will be in writing and completely transparent so there are no surprises and no one has to rely on their memories.
3. Buyer must sign a declaration confirming they are not under contract with another Brokerage before signing a Buyer Representation Agreement.
4. If it is discovered Buyer was under contract with another Brokerage, Buyer agrees to refund the cashback rebate within 3 business days.
5. The commission rebate percentage (%) is determined by a sliding scale from 20% to 50% based on the number of showings prior to purchasing a home.
6. The Rebate is only paid to the name(s) registered on the agreement of purchase and sale.
7. Rebates are not offered on pre-construction VIP condo sales or properties personally listed for sale by Alan ISIK, or on properties where a referral fee is being paid to another brokerage.
8. Rebates are not valid with any other offers or promotions.
Note: Rebates are not available from all registrants of Royal LePage Premium One Realty Brokerage. The commission rebate is guaranteed and paid personally by Alan ISIK, not Royal LePage Premium One Realty Brokerage. Rebate is to be paid to the buyer within 30 days of closing. For resale transactions, the rebate amount must be disclosed to both parties of the transaction.
Not intended to solicit parties already under contract with a brokerage.
Why Choose Me as Your Buyer’s Agent?
No pressure to buy or sell, it will happen when you are ready.
Receive up to 50% of my commission as cashback when you buy with me*
Everything will be in writing and completely transparent so there are no surprises and no one has to rely on their memories.
I will evaluate your specific needs and wants and locate Vaughan homes for sale that fit those specifications.
I will assist you in viewing properties and accompany you on the showings
I will research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help you in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
I will present the offer to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
I will negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the property at the best possible price.
I will review and explain all legal documents to you.
I will recommend and assist in securing adequate financing.
I will provide a list of potential qualified vendors such as movers, attorneys, home inspectors, etc.